|Please check my latest journal for the terms and slots!|
There are 5 slots for $50 full fledged artworks (examples: x x x) and for $35 simple style artworks (examples: x x x); for a total of 15 slots. Please note that these commissions may take a varying time to complete due to my schedule, first come first serve.
PLEASE CHECK THE CURRENT SLOTS HERE!
Artistic freedom commissions are for commissioners who just really want their character drawn in my style without any extra specifics. I will get to choose the pose/action for your character(s); and you will not be able to ask for any specific details to be added. Basically, you'll just commission your character(s) and let me have fun with them!
However, if you'd like, you may choose what kind of outfit your character(s) wear(s) from this option list:
- Regular clothes (the outfit in their reference)
- Bikini/swimsuit (of my design)
- Bondage (of my design)
- Panties/underwear (of my design)
- Topless (with underwear of my design)
(note, you may not combine outfits or suggest other outfits to be added to this list.)
FULL DRAWING (my best work):
1 character: $50 USD
2 characters: $75 USD
SIMPLE DRAWING (Lines and flat colors with minimal shading):
1 character: $35 USD
2 characters: $50 USD
Add a complex background (of my design) +$20 USD
You will recieve a 10$ discount if you commission includes one of my original characters.
- Paypal only. You must pay me before you get a slot.
- No refunds. These commissions are for people who want to see a character in my style and don't mind not having control of the specifics.
- One commission per person at a time, with a maximum of 2 characters. Once I've finished your commission you may commission another (if there is a slot open).
- Characters involved in bondage, nude or topless commissions must be over 18. (no aging up)
- I will draw all gender identities, couples, and most species of animals/furries. I may or may not draw futas or other specific fetish type characters. Both canon characters and OC's are accepted.
- I reserve the right to reject commission inquiries of characters I'm not interested in drawing. (It's nothing personal!)
- The character design(s) will not be altered other than what clothing if different clothing is requested.
- I will only accept commissions of characters who already have colored image references. I will not draw from uncolored lines/sketches, written descriptions, or collages of pretty pictures you found on Google.
- No sketches will be given for review. You will only receive the final drawing.
- Characters will be draw from at least the knees up, if not full body, depending on the pose I choose.
- I will give you a commission due date, typically up to 2-3 weeks time but no more than 2 months. Due dates may vary greatly depending on how much work I recieve.
- You may not ask for changes after your commission is finished.
- When the work is finished, you will be given the high quality version of your commission (About 1000x1500 px for simple commissions and 2000x3000 px for full commissions)
- By sending me payment for your commission you give me permission to stream the drawing of your commission, post the finish drawing to whatever sites choose, and use it as a commission example. You may also post your commission to any sites of your choosing and edit it however you please. However, you may not use the commission for commercial purposes without my consent.
More terms may be added if necessary.
If you're interested, please email me at email@example.com or send me a note with this form filled out:
Type of commission: (Full or Simple)
Character reference: (Links are preferred)
Outfit option: (chosen from the list above)
(OPTIONAL) Brief character personality description (oc's only!): (Describe your original character's personality. Ex: "She's a happy-go-lucky, kind girl who loves candy." 5 sentences maximum please.)
Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!
COMMISSION STATUS: CLOSED
Q: What program do you use?
A: Manga Studio 5 exclusively. I highly recommend it if you're an anime or comic artist.
Q: What tablet do you use?
A: Cintiq 13hd. If you're used to doing small scale traditional art and can afford it, it's great!
Q: Can I draw your OC's?
A: YES. PLEASE DO. Draw them however you want as long as you credit back and don't sell them or something bad like that! But only draw them if you want to draw them. And I'm sorry if I don't respond right away to your fanart, I may not have seen it or am busy with life things!
Q: DO YOU TAKE REQUESTS?
A: NOPE. This is my job and only source of income! It's what I do to put food on the table. If I wasn't able to pay the bills with my art there wouldn't be much art here at all because I'd be doing another job that doesn't involve art!
If you want custom specially made art just for you drawn by me, commission it! Supporting me means I can keep drawing all the time so there's more fun free content for everyone to enjoy, so you'll be an art hero!