Here's my current available commissions!
(You must read all of the terms before we begin discussing the details of the commission!)
- I only accept Paypal as payment.
All prices are in US Dollars. I don't accept checks, dA points, souls, etc.
- At least half the payment must be paid to me before I will start drawing.
- Plain color backgrounds and simple backgrounds (such as the clouds in the $30 and the bed sheets in $60 commission) are free. If you want a more complex background we can discuss a price.
- I may ask for a small additional fee if your character has complex details such as elaborate tattoos, detailed clothing or body features (feathers, spikes, scales etc.).
- Sketches/previews will only be provided beforehand for 60$ commissions. If you really need a sketch preview of a chibi or colored sketch you may ask for one at any time before the commission is finished.I can draw:
- All genders (yes, I can draw masculine characters!), all body types, all kinds of couples, tasteful nudity, simple bondage, anthros, animals/creatures- most anything, if you're curious about specifics just ask.I will NOT draw:
- Explicit nudity, explicit adult content, bodily fetish stuff (muscle girls, inflation/extreme weight gain, poop, vore, vomit, farts, the lists goes on), gore/violence (blood or injuries with bandages are okay).
Also, I prefer not to draw fanart unless it is of a series I'm familiar with.Using your finished commission:
- Finished commissions will be provided at screen resolution (72 dpi PNG) unless you request a higher resolution for printing.
- My commissions are for personal use only.
You may not sell your commission or use it for commercial work. You are welcome to print or use your commission in icons and personal graphics, as long as there is no profit made from it and you are not claiming the art as your own work. Contact:
- You may inquire about commissions through dA notes, Tumblr fanmail or my e-mail, email@example.com.
IMPORTANT! Please have a picture references or physical descriptions of your character(s) along with the details of your commission (what type of commission, background, poses, etc.) ready and send it with your note/email.Let's both do our best to make the commission process as efficient as possible!
That's about it, if you have any questions feel free to ask.